Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Look At The Disney princesses oh ain't They just beautiful just beautiful just first class(ha ha)

Now today we will begin with the subject now, if you think I am applying to all disney princesses you are half wrong ok well all Disney princesses have a weakness you know this is what I would do if I was cinderella I would not let these two fat ugly girls rule me first if they ask me to do there hair I will punch them on their hairy nose no matter how kind I am(I am quite kind I cry sometimes)besides if they ask me to get their clothes I will get a basket filled with clothes and throw it over their head and pick them up high and throw them out of the window into the prickly rose bush and when she comes inside the house I will say she looks better than usual and when my stepmother shouts me I will say bla bla I can't hear you and if I was Jasmine I would wear muslim clothes and if I was Mulan I would just take the scroll(my fathers) and burn it up
Arial has one problem why don't she be a good girl and stay at home why couldn't Belle wear pretty clothes and go to dinner (in the start) why cant Aurora stay with the the servants like a good girl and snow white......she sings to much and by the way Mulan is not a Disney princess and Arial is not in a disney movie called Christmas enchantment which has five disney princesess(Belle,Cinderella,Snow white,Aurora and Jasmine)

No comments: