Thursday, October 11, 2007

Aren't we cute

Hello lets begin another boring article ok I bet you think its gonna be nice cause the cute pictures on it but it is a ordinary article the only thing out of the ordinary is Daffy duck is sticking his tongue out at you for........................well I don't know aren't the baby looney toons so adorable.But I cant see why they have to have it so early in Pakistan but to me its worth the strain ah well sorry I could not update yesterday now lets get to the reason so do you think they are cute or not but last time I saw it I was 6 years old so I did not understand it well if you are a child you will probably like this cartoon so my boring article is finished

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE baby loony toons!!!!!!!

Ashfrin said...

Looney Toons are cool.Glad to see someone show them some love.