Sunday, October 7, 2007

Are Mickey and Minnie getting married?

Do you think Mickey and Minnie are getting married?I think so they have both liked each other ever since they first met in wherever country(they probably met in America out side a empty house where they built Disney Land)ah well they do make a nice friendship bond(nothing can separate them)from there first meeting till forever(the good characters in disney never die)now to the subject Are Mickey and Minnie getting married?yes or no or maybe ah well Mickey and Minnie are cute animated characters and their friends are very funny lets see what are there friends names

1. Goofy=funny dog
2. Donald=bad tempered duck(I think)loves saying hum bug
3. Daisy=sweet and kind
duck(I think)
4. Pluto=sweet dog likes helping
Mickey and Minnie

ok you have learned there friends and by the way I think
Mickey and Minnie are married so I don't understand what I am writing

No comments: