Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Beauty And The Beast Was Better Before

Did you know in beauty and the beast it was much better in the start it shows how a person can change(don't laugh)its a fable(hee hee) :-( ah well l guess we get to the real point(real point!hear me)okey now don't you realize the Beast looks terrible in the end sorry but if you thought he looked nice or cute in the end I'm not offending you all of us think different by the way tomorrow morning why don't you make a quick Quiz(I did which harry potter character are you and my friend did what Disney character are you first you must know about what your writing and all different questions about the subject)you know I like the way they draw the Disney characters

heres a harry potter quiz for you to take.

1 comment:

TwilightRose13 said...

Thank You! I agree 100%! I've been arguing that point since I was 5! (and that's saying something, I'm 17 now) Beast was indeed UGLY at the end!!! I thought I was the only one to think this. Honestly, I think he looked better as a Beast than a regular Dude!