Thursday, November 1, 2007

Luigi's Diary (plus to his annoyance,Marios)

Dear diary

Ah phooey. I cant go on a adventure with Mario, how annoying and I heard he might go to Yoshi Land, I totally adore them you know, if I had a Wishing Rod I would wish for a Yoshi adopting centre, but...............i'm not so sure it will work, so but back to adventures. But i'm not......................................well brave enough, okay I might be a teeny bit.Dont tell anyone Diary, but I sleep with a green nightlight on. But one day Mario will be begging me to come as I become the best Nintendo character ever. Enough dreaming,I am better than Mario in racing,he sucked in Mario Kart.If can't be a hero at least can I be a sidekick?(Yeah I will give him a kick up his back side ,hahahaaahahaha and I will become hero) . You know it is nice to have a secret and you know I hide you in a small room in the floor under the kitchen and it has a key so nothing can break it eccept a very high jump so they cant get it fair and sqaure
from Luigi
(ps I never wrote this all it was my naughty ghost friend and his name is Mario)how did he get here?

No comments: