Friday, November 2, 2007

Luigi's Diary page 2

You know, today I feel like hitting Mario silly with my new hammer, he broke my toy (it was a talking toy I made at a miniature Mario, he sang a song which went like this "I sir Mario will never spend time with that piece of rubbish and by that piece of rubbish I mean Peach). Look, I would know if she was a queen but to me she looks like she came out of a toilet seat and a very dirty one and she's a friendship or brotherhood ruiner. I never see Mario! Even I remember when we were in high school, best friends but she was new so she acted nice "hi Luigi hi Mario" she sounded like a bullfrog, she was saying all about her beauty and soon he asked her to the end of the year high school ball. By the way after that moment, I never had another peaceful moment in my life. You know she should stay with Bowser and rot (who cares, who? me? NEVER!!!!!). But why was he mad I wonder..........huh............huh............huh
Or maybe...she put a spell on him...a love spell
Tonight I will start hitting his head with a hammer to stun the spell (even if it doesn't hurt, I'll get my revenge. Mwahahaha!)
Oh, there's Mario...got to go!

Love,
Luigi

No comments: