Monday, March 24, 2008

Is garfield fat or not


Ok sorry about not updating for sssooooooooooooo long I was on holiday and then school became a problem ah well lets skip to the topic which is Garfield is he fat or not most people reckon he is but it is a bit disagreeable but in my opinion I am not shure but here is what I say and probably shakespear to disagree or not to disagree that is the question I got those words from a madam and eve comic book ah well now back to the subject you know he treats jon a bit like Cinderella but a Cinderella that never listens because Garfield can’t speak he only thinks and not properly sometimes I call it lasagna brain but odie is well a bit no offence by the way I am so mad I mentioned lasagna at lunch now we have it for dinner here is another boring post by lasagne hater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you hate princess peach I do. Garfield is not fat. Look at my blog. You liv in johannesburg u know zulu