Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Is There A Mario Black Out?

Is Mario having a black out?You know at school no one knows about this fun and kiddy(fun game and very animated)game.The games are so fun I can name you some.
THE MARIO GAMES I KNOW

Mario Kart(nice,I usually lose)
Mario Party 1 to 8( It's a fun game if you've got the time,I think theres so many I already played 1,2,3)
paper Mario ( reasonably hard, my big sister got stuck in a few parts)
Yoshi's story(never played, but it sounds exciting)
super Mario 1 to 4(I think,in super Mario N64 I can't beat that king bomb on the tower)
Mario and Luigi super star saga(too hard ,but my sister loved the introduction).

Mario Tennis (its a bit slow ,not as fun as paper Mario)
on top ,Yoshi surfing

1 comment:

Tia143 said...

Are you really 9 years old? Wow, you write really well...